how to make a snowflake
What You Need:
- Paper (make sure it is square).
- Get a square piece of paper or trim a piece of paper so that it is square.
- Fold your square in half diagonally (have a look at the picture below).
- Fold your triangle in half – again diagonally (look at the picture below).
- Fold paper in thirds … one side to the front, the other to the back.
- Trim the extra piece of paper off the end of your small triangle.
- Around the outside of your triangle, cut some fun designs — circles, squares, triangles, squiggles … anything goes.
- Unfold your paper and look at your masterpiece.
- Voila! A snowflake.